Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Changing up the Energy

Know whats amazing? Energy. Its all around us and its everything. Now, Lemme make that Make some sense and pull it into context....


Every individual has the power to manipulate thier own environment at will through a change in thier Outlook and thought Patterns. Thats right. You can manipulate the world with your mind. Those of us experienced in spirituality are not surprised but there are others who don't know how to tap into this power. (I'm bringing it in I promise)

For the last few months or so My sleep pattern has been Crazy. Id stay up till 4:30 am or so and wouldnt wake up till after 12:00. This isnt How I was raised. The way I was raised youre supposed to rise before the Sun everyday. Well a couple of days ago I decided to crack down. Enough was enough. Yesterday I got up at 7:30 and got my shit together EARLY and you know what? I'm a morning person. I had forgotten that about myself.

The Energy floating around in the Morning is OUTSTANDING! Even on Twitter! I just started tweeting and I see that its evident that when you #TwitterAfterDark you can expect some things of a slightly differrent nature.More sexual if you catch my drift. But Tweeting this morning @7 AM was AWESOME! everybody was so Inspiring! as a matter of Face right Now Positive Energy is trending on Twitter! Isnt that Amazing?

Not only that but This morning I woke up atr around 6:10 and decided to stay up. Better than that I decided to Pray. Something I havent done in Forever. After I was done lifting the name of Yah I tweeted with @SFReynolds about international Travel. His advice was that I should really make my international travel travel dreams into reality! Do you know that now 1 HOUR LATER My mentor called me with a way for me to Go To Israel? See how the Energy moves?


Stay Positive. I promise it Helps.

Yah Helps those who are willing to align with his Purpose.
Change your life.

.....TheGift

2 comments:

  1. Great and very true post! I never really took the time to recognize that people are indeed very optimistic upon waking up. That's how I was this morning, before the burdens of the day leaped on my back. And yesssssss, BEFORE THESE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES, I use to go to sleep at 10 and wake up at 7. My pattern has changed also. I NEVER use to sleep this late, and little.

    Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Luv! Yeah I can't let social Media dictate my Patterns anymore. Its not productive.

    ReplyDelete