Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PAPA I DONT WANT MYSPACE TO DIE!

      Ok So Its Myspace. I was 13 or 14 when I started and just like EVERY SINGLE othe Social Networking Site I was Totally against it. Totally. But I got bored one day and decided to give it a shot and got myself HOOKED! What a rush! Images sounds friends and everything at the click of a button. WHO KNEW?
  
     Fast Foward to today and Myspace is dying. Plenty People are still asking the question: IS MYSPACE RELEVANT?

   Heres My answer, Yes and No. Confused?

    Myspace is relevant for a couple of reasons

1. They have THE Largest social Network Online and they are still growing. Meaning that regardless of whether or not you Use it, EVERYONE has a Myspace page.

2.They are an Industry standard. Meaning that in the Music Business execs Who arent Absoluteley Current with the times (Most of them Are old) WILL LOOK FOR A MYSPACE PAGE

3. They Hold Weight. Myspace is the Modern Father of Social Networking. They have the Power to do anything they want. Its part of the Percs. Think about Macintosh Computers. They started something big. Many people said they were irrelevant. Jobs took a breather and came back Stronger than ever and is now so relevant he might Just be HYPERrelevant.

Never doubt the power of a good comeback.

Today as I was having this conversation via My twitter (damn 140 charachters) I realized why I was fighting for Myspaces survival. Because I would really hate to see it go. Sadly Facebook and Twitter are contributing to Its destruction. But....

I DON'T WANT MYSPACE TO DIE!

I guess we have to flow with the times though, I just wanted to give you gus some of My thoughts on the Matter.

...Thegift

No comments:

Post a Comment