Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mural Painting.

I want to Paint a Mural.

As Big as The Frigiin Sky.

No...Seriously. I who have never really painted before or have any experience with a brush. I would like to paint a Mural thats just....ME. I cant quite see it yet but I can feel it watching me.
Id like to find a Burnt out wall in Atlanta upon my return and paint the most beautiful thing that my world can sustain. And then Imma cross that off my Bucket list.

Art is a Gift. Share it. I have NOT shared my Gifts enough. Some would say I'm crazy. Some will say...Can you even Draw? A little. But I'm a visionary. a little thingk like artistic ability would never stop a true artist from producing. I imagine this mural may take a lot out of me though. After it leaves my body I might sleep for 3 weeks.

Look out for me

I'm

...TheGift

2 comments:

  1. That's right- I'm an artist and have witnessed children do great work because the emotion is unfiltered. What they put on the canvas or wall is pure expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thats Moivation right there!

    ReplyDelete