Tuesday, January 5, 2010

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ahem.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Is that a feeling? Like is that an emotion or an action or a verb? Have you ever wanted to shout at the universe? Have you ever wished you had the lung capacity to Bellow a cry into the ethos that would last for years and echo for an eternity?

Have you ever wanted to battle cry into the universe? I have. I'm at war with everything and I intend to win. That's why I wanna scream. I think I will actually. Hold on.

(Goes outside, in the cold with an A-shirt on......leaves phone......Picks up phone,slightly refreshed) I honetly think that one of Man's basic instincts is to yell. A long bellow to show that the challenge is accepted.

Become a reformer of society and Master of the Universe you say? I accept.Grrrrrrrrr

....TheGift
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment: