Friday, December 25, 2009

ICONIC IMAGES ACTORS AND ACTRESSES

Sooooooo not much to say here. I love how some actors are putting in Soooo much work in 09'. Channing Tatum had like 3 flicks. ( G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) Playing: Captain Duke Hauser, Public Enemies (2009) Playing: Pretty Boy Floyd, Fighting (2009) ) Taraji P.Henson Has been in all kinda movies(I Can Do Bad All by Myself (2009) .... April ... aka Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself (USA: complete title) , Not Easily Broken (2009) .... Clarice Clark , Hurricane Season (2009/I) .... Dayna Collins , The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Yeah its from 2008 but its my favorite!) .... Queenie) And Gerard Butler has been Blazing up the screen!( Law Abiding Citizen (2009) .... Clyde Shelton , Gamer (2009) .... Kable , The Ugly Truth (2009) .... Mike Chadway)

But you know who I'm in Love with? Who I'm excited about? Really hyped for? Oh yeah, Zoe Saldana.( Avatar (2009) .... Neytiri ... aka Avatar: An IMAX 3D Experience (USA: IMAX version) ... aka James Cameron's Avatar (International: English title: promotional title) , The Skeptic (2009) .... Cassie , Star Trek (2009) .... Uhura ) This is the hottest actress in Hollywood right now. She will have 4 movies out in 2010 and she's signed on For the Star Trek Sequel in 2011. A-Ma-Zing!

Oh how I love her!

...TheGift


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. You forgot about Meryl Streep,Sandra Bullock and Zack Galifinackis

    ReplyDelete