Monday, December 21, 2009

The BLOG BOMB: 2009 Year In/End Review Day #1

What's up Panorantic Viewers? It is I.......TheGift. Here to Bring you a year in review....in 10 days. Whew, I've got a lot to cover and Very little time to cover it!

We're gonna rant about EVERYTHING 09' from Obama to Tiger Woods(I knew you guys were waiting for it. I've got a DOOZY for that one) Movies and Music, Celebrities and Moguls I will attempt to cover 355 days and counting and I'm gonna put that personal Touch on it That sets me apart from the rest.

So Let's start st the Beginning Shall we?

January 20th 2009 Marked The Largest Gathering of People at our Nations Capitol since The Million Man March. The Date Marked One of the Most recorded,Written about,Blogged about,Talked About Historic Events in The entire Canon of American History. Barack Obama officially Became the 44th President of The United States of America. It was a proud moment for the world.

I don't Have to rehash the sentimental feelings of a people "Upl From Slavery. (You can go ask ya Grandma For all that) Because If you don't feel it too, why are you reading my blog? Anyway

Barack Obama Marked this year at its beginning as a year of Change. Of Growth and Development. Has it Been? Leave me a comment or an E-mail. Or Just wait for the Next Post!

This is the beginning of Day #1! Stay tuned!

.....TheGift
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment