Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Mobile Blogger steps it up a notch!

<Bold> Hear ye Hear ye! Panorantic View is now completely mobile!</bold>

So as I step my game up into the 21st Century I have come to appreciate Technology more and more. I was looking for a way to upgrade my blog but still remain Mobile (I blog from my BlackBerry Curve) And I found it! I can just E-mail my Blogposts in from now on! Isn't that awesome?

So here is my test run of this new feature. If you guys have notticed there has been a lack of pictures in my Posts up till now but now I can do that too. Hence these pics:

Yep I let the Fro Go! Its close to 2010 and I'm making Changes everywhere. Changing my Image, My lifestyle, My company and yes, The Blog.

Tomorrow starts the The Year end/in Review! So get ready for some classic ranting!....TheGift
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment