Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Im in it for the Glory. But at least Im in it.

Isn't there any thing more to this moment than me sitting on this bed? Facebook Mobiling? Waiting to make a phone call? Like really? Isn't there something greater?

So the peple in my head were in conference again recently and they postipulated that I may just be in it for the glory. This whole bieng a Hebrew Israelite thing appeals to my dramatic Grandeur side.

To be the last of a dying breed on a mission to save the world. On some old Matrix type shit. I can just hear the movie announcer Guy now......


"IN A WORLD THAT HAS GONE TERRIBLY WRONG......AT HE END OF SOCIETY AS WE KNOW IT......ONE MAN DARED TO BECOME A SOLDIER......FOR GOD!" Que the symphony and the music. And put in a picture of The White House Exploding. EPIC.

Someone told me recently That they think I live in a fantasy world. And I admit, I kind of do. But my philosophy is that we need people who can think in Fantasy terms to create the new world. We need people who don't believe in rules or limitations. Because if you leave it up to those who are grounded in "reality" then wekll live in the same shitty world forever! And it'll get worse!

So what if I'm in it for the glory? I think I've got a good balance. I can be humble and Arrogant. Brash and Loud as well as Quiet and softspoken. So what if I don't believe I can be hurt. So what If I think I'm invincible?

I AM THE GIFT!

Its supposed to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment