Tuesday, December 22, 2009

CATCH PHRASES AND FADS OF 09'!

So I'm starting day 2 Kinda late but I've just been negotiating better content for yall. Today's topic iiiisssss

-PHRASES AND FADS OF 09'!-

This one is a public opinions polle as well as a Personal rant. Here is What's Facebook Had to say......


-Yoehzer Ben Yeeftahk-

(That's Me)

Today on the Panorantic View we will be discussing FADS AND PHRASES OF 09'! WHEA DEY DO DAT AT? What was your favorite?....TheGift 2 hours ago - via Facebook for BlackBerry

-Morgan-Leanne House- (That's my Sister)
at 2:41pm

Lady Gaga...the biggest fad of 09..so big in fact, that's its carrying over to 2010. lol

-Yoehzer Ben Yeeftahk-
at 2:43pm

So true. I can't stand dat jone though.lol. At least her fashion sense didn't become popular though. That would have been REALLY scary.

-Joshua Southwaяd-
at 2:43pm
I didnt have a favorite but i hated "Stupid Fruity Swag" that ish sounds gay.

-Yoehzer Ben Yeeftahk-
at 2:45pm

Ew. That does sound Gay as hell!I think Gucci Mane was another fad of 09'. I HATE "Burrr".lol

-Joshua Southwaяd-

at 2:47pm
Yeah "burr" does sound stupid. Id be like dang niqqua you cold or some ish.

-Michael MoneyMike- Ojeda at 2:50pm

Burrr, Stupid fruity & futuristic....swagg been out 4 a min

-Yoehzer Ben Yeeftahk -at 2:53pm

Yeah they Been on "Swagg" Since Early 08'. Its amazing how long niggas can keep stupid sh*t alive!

-Joshua Southwaяd-
at 2:56pm

aint that the truth.

-Morgan-Leanne House -at 2:56pmi

cant be mad...lady gaga's lyrics are pretty decent. BUT as for swag...i'm mad that a perfectly good word "Swagger" has been completely redefined. and shortened. it aint even like "bad" means "good" cool..lol

Yoehzer Ben Yeeftahk at 3:01pmHahaha! Yeah, I used to have Swagger back when it was confidence and style. Oh well. I still got "Suave" and "Debonaire" so I'm good.

Morgan-Leanne House at 3:03pmdude. remember when swagger was the drunk sailor's walk? lmao!!

Yoehzer Ben Yeeftahk at 3:04pm

Oh yeah! @Morgan: I forgot..... *BAOW*

-Tina C. Oñate-Jofré- at 3:22pmYou've just been "Chris Browned"!!

Yoehzer Ben Yeeftahk at 3:28pmAW SNAP I forgot about that one! I saw a T-shirt that said "I'll Chris Brown a B*tch"! I gotta have one of them!

Hahaha! Ay Yall weigh in!

What was your favorite?
Comment! Rate! Holla!
....TheGift
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment