Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fads and Phrases of 09' Continued....

YO! So BlackBerry's server went down yesterday and I couldn't finish Blog Bombing so I decided to carry over my theme from Yesterday. Enjoy!


Let's talk Gaga. Lady Gaga That is. Why is she a fad and not filed under music? CUZ SHES TEMPORARY! (I hope)

Nah, how did she go from Poker face(Song about Cunningulus) to Poke HER Face(Cudi,Common and Kanye, On Cunningulus)
To Just dance to Videophone......Its not that Hate Gaga per se, I'm just Tired of her! She's EVERYWHERE! Maybe I'll get over my Gaga Overload. In the meantimen here is a funny Gaga Parody!.....TheGift

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWxTGJ3TK1U&is_adult=True&hl=en&gl=CA&warned=True&client=mv-google
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment