Wednesday, December 23, 2009

EFFIN SKINNY JEANS: The Fashion "Desaster" of 09'

So I got Beef with this one fad. This ONE fad that irks me to my core. Its based in my belief that the fashion and music industries aim to DEMASCULATE and Castrate all Men but I aint even gotta take it that deep in this post. Just.....

WHATDAFUXUP WITH SKINNY JEANS?

My Favorite Skinny Jeans quote EVER-

"Skinny Jeans are a Fashion DISASTER.They look HISEOUS on Girls and Atrocious on GUYS. They come in 577 different color variations yet they match absolutely NOTHING! They feel like Denim Underwear, Can you imagine?"___Aaron Maurice Goolsby of

www.youtube.com/AARONGOOLSBYTV

( Here's the Video its from. ITS Hilarious! Go watch! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwoef-eWnqI&is_adult=True&hl=en&gl=CA&warned=True&client=mv-google )

I've got a few questions though:

1. Who decided to resurrect these damn things from the 80's? What A$$hole was looking at his parents old clothes box and went "Oh yeah, These pants are ugly and uncomfortable, I think I'll start making them again!"

2. WHO SAID MEN COULD WEAR THEM!??????

YALL LOOK STUPID! Grow up and stop following every new fad that comes out! Dummy! What "Real" woman is gonna want a feminine man? Or are the lines blurred that badly that they stopped caring?

I know I've got Male friends who are into these things but here's question number three for my dudes.

3. WHERE ARE YOUR GOLF BALLS?

Damn! Don't yo Balls hurt? Let em Breathe! Please! Your future children demand it!

4. IF YOU SAG YOUR SKINNY JEANS YOU ARE STUPIDx2. IDIOT SQUARED

The point of the pants is that they fit. If you sag em not only AARRRRFGGGGHHHHHHHhddtgdghejuhyjerydetged I can't even finish that one!

I'm still angry about this. Might be a video.


My solution? BURN EVERY PAIR OF THESE ATTROCIOUS PANTS YOU OWN!

I leave you with this quote

"hello! skinnyjeans® - Web Site of the Official Skinny Jeans!Hello SkinnyJeans are made from ultra comfortable girdle fabric that slims the thighs and lifts and shapes the buttocks. You will look 15 pounds thinner"----The official Website.

Yeah, Real Manly

....TheGift
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Yoehzer, please kill yourself(just kidding)but seriously ,I wear skinny jeans and I got the biggest set in four counties, mens skinny jeans are lower in the crotch so they don't choke your ummm... "golf balls",and seriously have you gone through my book of thing I love and put it all on your worst list,first Gaga now skinny jeans!!!

    ReplyDelete