Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April Posting Schmosting

April Blog season

My bad y'all I been off for April Blog season. Been off my posting game. Besides there'd be less ranting going on and more lamentations than anything. Suffice it to say that April has been.... Interesting...

I'VE actually got some backlogs that I started but never finished. So how bout this? How bout I'll kick u guys all the posts I missed before April ends? Let's see..... I was up to twice per week so.. 8. I think I owe 5 more. Ok. Great.

QUICKRANT!!! When are these Dread headed Muhfuckin Atlanta Niggas gonna quit disgracing my fuckin city and all die out in one massive gunbattle? Or dissspear into a college or something? Damn. I learned long ago not to expect individuality from people because its not in thier nature... But there's a few groups that we can do without.

©DREADHEADS

Obviously locks don't make you evil. However, Nowadays Niggers of the umpteenth level of niggerdom have adopted the hairstyle and in Atlanta all the same mannerisms. They say "Swag" every 13 seconds, Talk like their dictionary at home was for decoration and replace engagement rings with children to seal a commitment. They just gotta fuckin GO!

©Futuristic Swag Niggas

These are a mix between regular Niggas and skinny jean niggas. They have mohawks. They gotta go too.

©Barbies

Nicki Minaj did this to us. Sever the head and the rest will scatter.

That mini rant made me mad. I'm leaving now.

\||/Watchables\||/ "Dead like me" On Hulu.com. The show is kind of morbid and kind of funny. I like it =)

...TheGift

No comments:

Post a Comment