Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Life x3 in the Sunshine

To be infused with purpose again would be epic. At current purpose is surrounding me. Nipping at my heels. annoying me, really. To be honest....

My Mother told me to seek my life path in those the creator has placed in my path and if we are all on the same journey, to learn from what they do. I feel like a rookie who has never thrown a football before and gets pushed onto the field and gets handed the ball. No matter my athletic ability, pain is imminent.

Luckily I'm placed back onto a path that is familiar to me. A musical one. It has done my heart sooooooo much good to be placed in a household with people who are actually benefiting from thier music. I had been subdued with the "Starving Artist" stereotype so long that my musical dreams had been all but crushed, and now that I see it in front o me I feel my hopes returning....

I love what my Family (New and Old)is doing with their talents. most recently my Brother has been grinding with his latest Musical release "The reminiscent Victorious" and Has gotten over 1,000 downloasd! which in Indie numbers is pretty friggin huge!

He's inspiring me to push forward with my latest project to see if writing is my calling iin this industry. I think it is. Writing is what I do, but only you, the reader can be the judge of that.

Anyway I'm blessed, loved and Highly favored

\||/ Watcheables\||/ Boondocks Season 3 Http://www.Adultswim.com

\||/ Audibles\||/ The reminiscent Victorious LP now on Sale! Support! Http://www.yoashvictorious.bandcamp.com

\||/ Mandibles\||/ Mock Chicken Sandwiches and Fries #VeganLife!

Love you all! Che....TehGift

No comments:

Post a Comment