Monday, August 24, 2009

Extra Extra! Read all about it! TheGift loses his Moxy!

So I had a plan for this blog. The PanoRANTic View was supposed to be big!
It still might be. So if this were a TV show this would be the synopsis:

" In todays society, everything that can go wrong has gone wrong. Recessions, Old Presidents,New Presidents,(Even Old Old Presidents), Social changes, and the state of civilization has been in an uproar and people are Pissed. Everything is changing and the things that should stay the same or get better are progressively getting worse. these are the view points of one man. Angry at the world. Watch Him go APE SHIT!"

Ok ok, crappy synopsis, but you get the point right? I'm shitty! Pissed and not afraid to admit it. And I got some friends who are shitty too! So I want to talk about my problems the best way I know how. YELLING LIKE A FRIGGIN MANIAC!


Admitadly not the greatest idea, or the most original but it works for me.

However, lately, I havent been writing. I havent been writing cuz I havent been angry. Or sad. or happy. Or in love or jealous or anything.

See, I'm one of those psycho's who cuts off his emotional cantact from time to time because I cant deal with all these fucking "feeeeeeelings". And I found out the other day that you need "feeeeelings" to be a good writer! That's news to me!

So this is a test run. like a test pilot, pilot episode. Just to see if I got it in me.

I never realized how much my emotions defined me before. As a performer, most of my stage presence comes from anger which explains why I bombed at Java Monkey a couple weeks ago. I dont care what anybody says, I did not do well at that show!

I like so many others, forsook feeling due to a broken heart,but I am starting to think that its not worth it. Maybe emotions have a purpose. maybe they have meaning.

So I am now on a mission to get my feelings back.
Maybe if you give my pilot,pilot a bad review I'll be pissed enough to write a real rant ? Try it out and see. You might help me catapault back to my old mean and viscious self again. Maybe then I'll be happy.


....TheGift

No comments:

Post a Comment