Thursday, August 27, 2009

View on Vick

Now let's chit chat for a second. I'm still not all the way back to my angry self yet but I have had a little bit of a topic to stoke the fires of Hell within me.

Let's Talk Michael Vick.

My first introduction to Michael Vick was when my father(who seldom watches football, like myself) told me that he had heard what the streets of Atlanta were whispering. "Michael Vick is The Truth". Naturally as a seeker of The Truth, I was interested.

What followed was one of my only forays into the sports scene, as I followed one mans career and he got me of all people excited about Football. I like the rest of My city was in love, with the Greatest Quaterback we had seen in years, Number 7, Michael (Fucking) Vick

Then it all came crashing down. We called Vick stupid, we said he had ruined his career, But we couldn't anticipate it to go this far! 23 MONTHS FOR DOG FIGHTING???? What The sam FUCK is that about???

Somebody get me the math! How many people do that much time for dog fighting? Insanity! Anyway, when our hero is finally let out after serving 18 career crushing months of time, he is still getting shitted on in the media.

They say he shouldn't be allowed to play. They say he hasn't shown remorse. Some dumb bitch said he should donate half his salary to animal shelters! Sit down Stupid!

How many cock fighting rings you bust down recently? Better yet, how much of your chinese food has doggie bits in it?

Then Some dumb heffier, The one talking all this shit, Went and let HER DOG SUFFOCATE AND DIE OF HEAT EXHAUSTION IN HER CAR!!! WTF???


Robin Starr is the head of the Richmond SPCA and her dog died in her car. They asked for her resignation. RESIGNATION? SEND THE BITCH TO JAIL! Let her do 18 months! Then when she gets out, tell her dumb ass to devote half of what she's earning TO MICHAEL FUCKING VICK!

Ohhhhh I'm pissed!

And I just found out today, that ARTHUR BLANK owner of The Falcons, was on SAFARI when he got the news about Vick's Indightment! He don't give a shit about animals! He was shooting at em! Dumb bastard!

Anyways, I think Vick loves animals. He played faithfully for the Falcons and now he's playing for the Eagles. Both members of the animal Kingdom. I aint never rooted for the Eagles a day in my life but I'm rooting for Michael Fucking Vick. And If you wanna get mad at me because I support a black man who got crucified for no reason, you might as well get mad at every christian on the planet suckas!

...TheGift

No comments:

Post a Comment