Saturday, September 5, 2009

Passionate Panorantic

So I'm thinking, Maybe I'll expand the scope of my blogging concept. Certainly I can rant. But something has to really push me over the edge in order for me to get in a really good one.

Maybe I'll just be known for my passion and intensity? I got plenty of those!

\||/Watcheables: Inglorious Basterds:

You might already know this, but Quentin Tarintino is a genius and a legend. Fa real.

Inglorious Batserds is a Seperate story about Nazi Germany and the fall of Hitler. Told with a beautiful spin, casting stereotypical carachters against brilliant underlying pains,plots and inner conflicts.

Its wonderful. And leutinant Aldo Rain is My very favorite Bradd Pitt Charachter EVER! Followed at a close second by Achilles of course. Lol

\||/Readables: read in your proffesion today! Become educated about your vocation! My current readings are all books about writing.

The Art of Writing by Andre Maurois is definately a good one! Being a french writer of the early to mid Nineteen Hundreds, he doesn't mention any Female writers at all!(Except George Sand. But she had issues)
Good read


\||/Audibles: BLUPRINT 3 IN STORES SEPT. 11th!!!!

Real Jay-Z fans are BUYING the album. Regardless of who leaked what! Lol.
Current track: Touch the sky:Kanye West


\||/Doables: Inspire someone today!
...TheGift

No comments:

Post a Comment