Tuesday, September 29, 2009

::Woes of a broke Fisherman::

I think I'm about to dissapear.

I.... I think its time for a magic act. What happens to the world when its missing one of its Gifts? Theoretically, I know the answer, but every theory needs to be backed up. So....I think I'm quitting. Everything.

This is ironic for reasons I won't explain,but that's the plan anyway. I quit everything. Cuz I have been playing on your team and not on mine. I have ignored the fundamental lessons I have learned and I have suffered for it, so goodbye cruel world, for now.

I guess you're wondering what the flapjacks I'm talking about huh? "Is he talking suicide?" "Is he leaving the country?" "Is he quitting college?"

To be fair, I can't really call it quitting. Its a general reassessment. Coming from a new spiritual new year, I feel the pressing need to be better than I once was and to do so I must reorder my mind,change my environment and excel in a new one.

In other words, I am leaving everything I was behind for a while, to reorganize everything into anew structure.

I know that creative writers in a blog would find some way to tie all this randomness together but those who would read this may see me in these words and undestand. For those who can't I leave a bit of wisdom from my mentor:

"I never fish, if I'm gonna have to throw it back"

----Melek


In other words,If you can't eat a 400 pound fish, don't catch it. If your boat can't support an extra 400 pounds, don't catch it. If your line can't support 400 pounds, don't cast it.

I stand before you, a man, with a leaky boat, a trashy line, a splintered rod with very pretty words. But in reality, my words will not save me. They are just pretty words.

So, Imma go buy a new boat at any cost. Become Great at all costs....TheGift

No comments:

Post a Comment