Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MY BIKE!

So I know I know, The Panorantic View has been missing its ranter but I do believe its time to rant once again.

Have you ever been so angry that youre calm? So frustrated that it makes you weak? Angry enough to take up arms and destroy those who caused you such pain? Wish you had a baseball bat? Yeah, me too.

So, some D*** stole my Bike yesterday. yes I said "Bike". Yes I am one of those Biker people who goes everywhere on 2 wheels. Feel free to joke about how I need a car, but remember this, I AM MORE FIT THAN YOU ARE! Boom.

Anyway, some young Jack off stole my trusty steed. I'm PISSED! luckily though, Niggas are stupid and I fully expect to revover my ride before the weeks is out. I went to fill out a police report and the lady coop said "Why didnt you come sooner?" I wanted to say "CUZ I FUCKIIN HATE COPS!" but I kept my damn mouth shut, this time.

On a side note,

Do you know these KEYED UP City of Lagrange Police have stopped me THREE DAMN TIMES on a Bycicle? ON A BYCICLE? What kind of Cop in atlanta would EVER stop a man on a damn Bycicle? and every time these Fuckiing Idiots had the nerve to ask me for my DRIVERS License.... Uhhhhh... "Heres your sign"... BITCH YOU DONT SEE ME RIDING ON THIS BIKE? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I HAVE A GOTDAMN LICENSE TO DRIVE?

These boys out here be too keyed up. I'm hopong they use all that extra energy to find my bycicle before I do, cuz like I said, Niggas is stupid. I know three things,

1) The Thief doesnt live far from the scene f the crime.(Cuz Niggas dont like walking too far)

2) The Thief WILL return to the scene of the crime( Cuz Niggas is slow)

3) I WILLL whoop that Niggas ass when I see him.

I have dealt with bieng under estimated my whole life and very rarely have I had to rise to the occasion to prove that I am not to be toyed with cuz people normally leave me alone.
But this time....

I'll let yall know how it goes....TheGift

1 comment:

  1. Wait a minute! Please don't beat anyone up! Surprise the thief and be positive and maybe say "listen, no beef, just give me my bike." You could change his/her life. haha I know it will be tempting to blast off though and if it's a crackhead...I'll just have to laugh :)

    ReplyDelete