Sunday, June 6, 2010

FOUR LOKO!::: REVELATIONS OF THE ALCOHOLIC NATURE







Ok so I figured something out last night, But first let me walk u through my weekend thus far....

Friday night We snowballed our way into a house party at the crib. Yeah, cuz nobody saw it coming. What did I eat for dinner? Nothing. What did I drink for dinner? Four Loko. Y'all oughta know that Four Loko ain't what you want. After a can of That Spit you'll wanna wash it back wit some Jet engine fuel because you'll beeeeeee: ALL THE WAY TURNT UP! What is it? A 32 oz can of Alcoholic deliciousness that's a mix between Soda and Koolaid and Satans tears. Shared told me it was the Devil's Koolaid. I had 1 and a half. I woke on the Futon looking for my dam ears.

I'm told after waking Up that I gave one wonderful lap dance last night. #Win. Also apparently I had a Megaphone swinging from a doorway screaming YEAH! While Bubbling on someone.

Whole night = Win

We woke up the next morning around 9:30 with people strewn all across the house looking for the answers to important questions (Where did that Patrone come from? Why is it empty? Whose earring is this? Is that a Mcdonalds apple pie? #Munching)
So Bias wakes the band up then says to me "We might need u to shoot this video" Whaaat!?? I'M STILL DRUNK! We get to little 5 points and I'm still leaning but the shoot goes fine. Finished it at the crib. It was Hot as Rabid monkey balls so I lost my shirt. Got done before 1:00 and I was still tipsy!

I left again and came back and took a nap!

Night #2

Ok so what's the agenda for Saturday night?

House party for food (Vegan? Doubtful)

Then the Club where we'll be in VIP and all THE drinks will be free...... Dangerous.

TO BE CONTINUED!

NEXT ISSUE: Jaggerbombs::Snowbunnies::: Amazonian Model Chicks::::Poetry:::::And Mooorrre

I had a revalation!

....TheGift

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a good time!!!(accept my friend request on facebook negro!!)

    ReplyDelete