Monday, June 28, 2010

#SecretDreams Let's Play.....


Soooooo me and My Brothers have a secret dream.... a Dream of Music,Passion and adventure. We're gonna do something that we've never seen anyone do before and we might get disowned for it, but I feel like as long as I have them, we'll be good.

You know how I'm really into Anime and stuff? Well I think Anime is a gateway drug to Japanese culture cuz now, from listening to the Theme music, We're into Japanese Music. We want to learn to play our favorite anime themes. It's gonna be sooooooo epic. Nothing to serious. 15-20 covers.I love everything about Japan so this right here is gonna be fun! I'm learning Guitar. Yosafe is on Keys and Adam is our Drummer. Idk if Yoash will want any part of this, he might be too cool for his shit. BUT I"M NOT! I told Yosafe that if we get really good then we can go play in Japan. Think about it, how many Black Japanese cover bands are there?>>>>>>>Zero. We in there!

#SecretDreams

\||/Watcheables>>>>Naruto and Naruto Shippudden
\||/Audibles>>>>>

\||/Mandibles>>>>BBQ Tofu
\||/Readables>>>> Rolling Stone Magazine
\||/Actionables>>>>> Go swimming. IT's SUMMER!

....TheGift

No comments:

Post a Comment