Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Che Guevara and The NUmber 39

Who is Che?



I have always asked this question.

Is he a man? Is he a legend? Whazzup with the T-Shirts?

So I recently began to study and Absorb Che. Che The Mighty. Che The Magnificent.
Che The Impregnable. Che The Thinker. Wow. CHe was Huge. and Now He is even Bigger.

Now I question why is it that the Pan africans who Taught and Trained me never
told me to study Guevara. His ody of literature and Revolutionary thought is ingenius
Clearly before his time. But At the proper time. For who of the Mightiest revolutionaries
Wasnt before his time? Thats our job. To lead time. To Be recognized after we cease to Fight
For the Fight that so Many died for......

I feel connected to Che. Not because of race or ideology but by the Number 39.

Why is this umber so important you ask?
Martin Died at 39
Malcolm Died at 39

We learned as Hebrews that the signifigance of this number is its relationship to
the next number. 40. Every Great Idea or society or civilization BOOMS after its 40th year
and these revolutionaries were Stopped before that mark.
and Then I read Che's age at death. 39.

I know some Revolutionaries who made it past that age and are still fighting that fight though.

I intend to become one of thier number.

I read the speech that Fidel Castro Gave at the Funeral Services of Che Guevara
and he spoke of Che Being of Impeccable Charachter and Extraordinary Strength.
Truly, Che was a Super Human who trancended the Pitfalls and Downfalls of Man.
His record of service was clean. and When He could have taken a cushy Office Job, He did not.

Che Is a Hero. And Im not even done reading his books yet

.....TheGift

1 comment: