Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Have you wver held the world in the palm of your hands? Or the weight of it on your shoulders? Well I have. Most of my life. All of my life I have been A key. The







Answer. The Cure. The solution. Everyone has always known that I would transend Limitations and be a part of something worthy of my names.















When my mother named me she knew I would lead. My first name was Tijani. In Arabic it means "He who wears the crown" She saw a need for divine leadership on this earth and she prayes for a son capable of filling this need. So that became my destiny and I have groomed toward the goal of guiding mankind to betterment eversince.















Ive been told that Im arrogant. I think Imvjust assured. One of my favorite Kanye West lines goes















"The preacher said We need leaders and my body got stiff like a parapalegic"

There are very few of us who know what we are called for. If you have that gift. dont be ashamed. Do your duty. No matter what. I rest assured,confidently that I will be successful in my mission.

Have you ever been certain that you need more training? That you need to be refined? Many people go to college to become refined. But what college is there to become refined mentally? Where is there a college for real Nation Builders? Where is there a school for the leaders of tomorrow? There are many that make that claim but I see no such results.

The Men and Women of these schools leave and continue to propegate the mind that they recieved within. In whichever cracked society it was built in. So I set out to attend a Unique institution and jokingly refer to it as the University of Yoehzer. Wherin I gather my teachers to myself through Yah and continue to become the man I am meant to be.

I am about to start my Senior year as an Undergrad. Ill invite you to graduation.

...TheGift

\||/ Audibles: Graduation by Kanye West

\||/Readables: The Autobiography of Malcolm X

\||/ Watchables: Chronicles of Riddick

\||/ Munchables: Israelite Rice cakes

1 comment:

  1. There is no school for the leaders of tomorrow. That knowledge can't genuinely be taught, but is within. Although, if they have someone (significant) they look up to, in a way, it is taught. Good read.

    ReplyDelete