Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where do you draw the Line twix the Fat and the Thick?

Yep, this is a promo shot right here for Michaela's blog click the link cuz this whole post is musing about her post At the link: Click it! CLICK!.....I'm waiting....

>>>>>>>>http://divalicious813.blogspot.com/2010/03/ruthless-thoughts.html <<<<<<<<<<< ...ok lets begin. So here's my question "Where do you draw the line between FAT and THICK? One word "GROTESQUE"<<>>In my opinion, plenty of folks are confused. So I can only give you what I think. I think a lot of "Thick" girls are fat and a lot of "fat" girls are disillusioned. I know I know "Ouch that's harsh" but this is the Panorantic view people I call em like I sees em.

I draw the line at "GROTESQUE" fat and OBVIOUS obesity. Lets get in some definitions here:


gro·tesque

 /groʊˈtɛsk/ Show Spelled[groh-tesk] Show IPA
–adjective
1.
odd or unnatural in shape, appearance, or character; fantastically ugly or absurd; bizarre.

Hmmm.... Bizarre? Yep that's it. I live by the principle of Nature that things that are not natural the human body rejects it. The reason people say "Ewwwww" upon seeing someones brains spilling out of their heads must be because this was something that is out of order, that should never happen. At the sight of this bizarre occurrence we are repulsed, naturally. Whats that got to do with Fat people? Well I'll quote my favorite monologue

"Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment.But you humans do not......"___Agent Smith from The Matrix

Someone whose body has clearly left the normal natural boundaries of the human condition is immediately viewed as Bizarre. They leave the realm of "Who" and enter the realm of "it" now I try me hardest not to discriminate. But damn. Sometimes its unnecessary for you to carry 200 pounds of extra....you.

My standard is a life standard. Someone is Bizarre to me who does not value life. Its been proven that those who are grotesquely over weight live shorter more laborious lives. Their arteries were never designed to pump that much blood. I enjoy equilibrium. I enjoy balance. any opposing forces to equilibrium and balances must be challenged.

Now, some women are actually bigger, withing their bone structure and all that, but these People owe it to themselves to discover what their own individual health to weight ratio is.

These are just my thoughts though..maybe I'll come up with a politically correct article and write all this again so nobody gets offended.

actually we're in America now so pretty much any weight goes. I just don't want people involved in the "Big is Beautiful" (and it is) Movement to get carried away cuz you know whats really beautiful? Health is Beautiful.

...TheGift

P.s. All that to the side... What about African Women? I fully intend to marry an African woman and they Are all "thick" so what about them? My answer there is that there is a balance. Black women in General from Brazil to America to African are all Bigger than the Average woman. I just say bring your body into equilibrium with itself. Once that is done. You won't be "Over-weight" you'll be the 'Right" weight.

...Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment